GYMSMART Homeschool Program Ages 4 yrs +
Our GYMSMART Homeschool Program ensures your child will continue learning and look forward to the best part of their week – GYMDAY! In this program, kids will develop great cognitive, gross motor, social, physical and gymnastics skills and improve their fitness level at the same time! It is a proven fact that gymnastics helps children do better in school, even home school! Why? When children repeatedly go upside down, it contributes to vestibular brain growth, the part of the brain associated with reading and comprehension! That is in addition to another well known truth: healthy body = healthy mind!
The Gym Jungle Level System (4-5yrs) and the CANGYM Level System (6+yrs), used across Canada, form the basis of these non-competitive gymnastics curriculum. Gymnasts will learn skills on Olympic equipment, men’s or women’s events and also trampoline. Evaluations are done 3x per year while gymnasts work at their own pace, according to their level of ability. Trampoline and tumbling activities are included, however, testing is conducted only in gymnastics.
Gym Session 2022-2023
(Valid July 1, 2022 – June 30, 2023)
* Classes run year-round, beginning in July to the end of June.
* A month consists of 4 classes.
* We prefer new members start the first week of the month. See start dates on the Class Calendar here.
* Tuition is monthly, due on the 1st of each month.
* Annual Membership Fee (Gymnastics Ontario Membership) $45.00 per person. * Cannot be prorated.
* All fees + HST.
* To withdraw, email (by the 15th of the month) for the next month.
* Sorry, we do not hold spots.
SAVE! Family Discounts
* Sibling discount save 10% (2 or more children- 4th child free!)
* 2nd class per week discount save 20%
* Full Year Membership (1 payment SAVE 10% Aug 1) 2 Payment’s Sept 1/Jan 1 SAVE 5%)
* Full Season (Sept -June)
NEW! Calendar of Months for Classes
Gym Session 2023-2024
(4 classes per month)
|No Classes||Makeup Classes||Achievement
|JUL||July 4-31||July 1-3||No|
|AUG||Aug 1-28||Aug 7
Aug 30-Sept 4
|Achievement Week||Aug 22-29|
|SEP||Sept 5-Oct 1||Sep 4||Nov 29|
|OCT||Oct 2-30||Oct 9
|Achievement Week||Oct 23-29|
|NOV||Nov 1-Nov 28||Nov 29, 30||No|
|DEC||Dec 1-28||Dec 1, 2
dates Dec 1, 2, 3
|JAN||Jan 4-31||Jan 1-3||No|
|Achievement Week||Jan 22-28|
|FEB||Feb 1-28||Feb 19||Feb 29|
|MAR||Mar 1-28||Mar 29, 30, 31
|APR||Apr 2-29||Apr 1||No|
|Achievement Week||Apr 3-9|
|MAY||May 1- June 2||May 20
May 25, 26
Competition – dates
|JUN||June 3-30||Closed July 1,2||Kinderstars and Gymstars
Meet June 23 Year
End Gala June 29,30
|Achievement Week||Jun 10-16|
- It is recommended gymnasts attend a min 8 weeks before all report card weeks.
Gymschool Season: September to June