Online or In Person
- Automatic Monthly Withdrawal by Credit Card
- NEW! Pre-Authorized Debit (Classes only)
- Full Season Payment by Credit Card (Classes, Camps & PA Days)
- Monthly payments are due on or before the 1st of each month.
- At registration, we require the 1st months’ fees plus the Gymnastics Ontario Registration Fee of $35.00 (this fee is valid from July 1st – June 30th of each year)
- Your fees will be posted to your account one week before the first of the following month. An email reminder notification will be sent to you one week in advance. Monthly payments must be made by logging in to your parent portal. Any payments not received by the 1st of the month, will incur a will an automatic $10 late fee, applied after the 2nd of the month.
- All declined payments will be subject to an automatic $25 fee – no exceptions.
- Classes will be restricted by the coach (via an alert) after a period of 2 weeks past due payment.
- We do not accept cash payments under ANY circumstances to protect the premises.
- All fees are non-refundable after the start of the first class, camp day or PA Day.
- There are no credits or refunds for missed classes, camp days or PA Days.
- There are no refunds for classes/camps cancelled due to inclement weather
- If your child is injured or seriously ill for a period of over 4 wks and cannot participate, a credit may be possible on your account, for future programs. A Refund Request must be completed with a doctors note and will be less a 15.00 administration fee. Allow 2 weeks for processing. Credits may not be redeemed for cash.
- If there happens to be a special case, a Refund Request .Form must be completed and will take 2 weeks to process. If approved, the refund will be either mailed to you or a credit will go onto your child’s account less the non refundable Membership Fee and a $20.00 service fee.
Changes and Cancellations by All Star
- If a class, camp or PA day is closed, moved or canceled by All Star Sports Centre a makeup is available within 30 days.
- If a class time is adjusted or moved or canceled, there is no charge for a change of class.
- If you would like to change your child’s class or camp days after the class or camp has started, it’s no problem! A $10.00 fee will apply and there are no refunds for classes or days missed.
- Makeup classes can be scheduled in any class of the same time length and in your child’s age group and level. Makeup classes must be used while the student is currently enrolled in a program, within 30 days. It must be used after the class is missed, not before. There is a maximum of a 1 makeup class per month, per child. They have no cash value and cannot be used in lieu of payment.
- To schedule a makeup, check the class schedules and then email the office at info@allstarsportscentre or drop by the front office to schedule your child’s makeup.
9:00am – 4:00pm
If school buses in peel are canceled during the day All Star programs are also automatically canceled during the day until 4:00pm. If schools are closed, there will likely be no evening classes however, check our website calendar and Facebook page for regular updates.
4:00pm – 9:00 pm
Conditions will be reassessed and an update will be posted on our website and on our Facebook page (Please LIKE US on Facebook) by 3:00pm.
Information will be posted on our website and Facebook page by 8am and 12 noon.
*For Competitive and GYMKIDS Policies please consult your Program Guidebook