Online or In Person
- Automatic Monthly Withdrawal by Pre-Authorized Payment (Classes only)
- Full Payment by Credit Card (Classes, Camps & PA Days)
- Monthly payments are due on or before the 1st of each month.
- At registration, we require the 1st months fees plus the Gymnastics Ontario Registration Fee of $35.00 (this fee is valid from July 1st – June 30th of each year)
- For monthly payments not received by the 1st of the month, a $10 late fee will be assessed on the 2nd.
- All declined payments will be subject to a $25 fee.
- Classes will be restricted after a period of 2 weeks no payment has elapsed.
- We do not accept cash payments.
- All fees are non-refundable after the start of the first class, camp day or PA Day.
- There are no credits or refunds for missed classes, camp days or PA Days.
Changes and Cancellations by All Star
- If a class, camp or PA day is closed, moved or canceled by All Star Sports Centre and you cannot find a suitable alternative, a refund is possible. In this case, a refund request form must be completed. This form will take up to 2 weeks processing time. Membership fees are non-refundable and a $15.00 service fee will apply.
- If you would like to change your child’s class or camp days after the class or camp has started, it’s no problem! A $10.00 fee will apply and there are no refunds for classes or days missed.
Change of Class by the Parent
- There are no refunds for classes/camps cancelled due to inclement weather
Serious Injury or Illness
- If your child is going to be injured or seriously ill for a period of over 4 wks and cannot participate, a credit may be possible on your account, for future programs. A Refund request form must be completed with a doctors note and will be less a 15.00 administration fee. Allow 2 weeks for processing. Credits may not be redeemed for cash.
- There are no makeup classes for absences due to illness, minor injury or other personal reasons.
- Any class that is scheduled on a holiday will have a makeup class scheduled on a Makeup Day (usually held on Saturday afternoon when the gym is most available), at a designated time.
- There are no refunds for canceled classes where a make-up class has been provided.
- There is no cash value for makeup classes unable to be attended.
- To attend a Makeup Class Day, we require that you send an email or sign up on the bulletin board in the gym.
9:00am – 4:00pm
If school buses in peel are canceled during the day All Star programs are also automatically canceled during the day until 4:00pm. If schools are closed, there will likely be no evening classes however, check our website for updates.
4:00pm – 9:00 pm
Conditions will be reassessed and an update will be posted on our website and on our Facebook page (Please LIKE US on Facebook) by 3:00pm.
Information will be posted on our website and Facebook page by 8am and 12 noon.
*For Competitive and GYMKIDS Policies please consult your Program Guidebook