Online or In Person
- Automatic Monthly Withdrawal by Credit Card
- Pre-Authorized Debit (Fall/Winter/Spring Term Classes only)
- Full Season Payment by Credit Card (Classes, Camps & PA Days)
- Interac Debit
- Monthly payments are due on or before the 1st of each month.
- At registration, we require the 1st month’s fees plus the Gymnastics Ontario registration fee of $35.00 (this fee is valid from July 1st – June 30th of each year)
- Your monthly fees will be posted to your account one week before the 1st of the following month. An email reminder notification will be sent to you one week in advance. Monthly fees are automatically charged to your credit card on file or debited from your bank account if pre-authorized. NSF payments will be subject to an automatic $25.00 fee.
- Payments may also be made by logging in to your account online or by visiting our office.
- For any monthly fees not received by the 1st of the month, a $10.00 late fee will be assessed on the 2nd. All unprocessed payments by the 5th will be subject to 2% interest and removal from the program for the following month. Classes will be restricted by the coach (via an alert) after a period of 2 weeks past due payment.
- We do not accept cash payments under ANY circumstances to protect the premises.
- All fees are non-refundable after the start of the first class, camp day or PA Day.
- There are no credits or refunds for missed classes, camp days or PA Days.
- There are no refunds for classes/camps cancelled due to inclement weather
- If your child is injured or seriously ill for a period of over 4 weeks and cannot participate, a credit may be possible on your account, for future programs. A refund request must be completed with a doctor’s note and will be less a $15.00 administration fee. Allow 2 weeks for processing. Credits may not be redeemed for cash.
- If there happens to be a special case, a refund request form must be completed and will take up to 2 weeks to process. If approved, the refund will be e-transferred to you or a credit will go onto your child’s account less the non-refundable Membership.
Changes and Cancellations by All Star
- If a class, camp or PA day is closed, moved or cancelled by All Star Sports Centre a makeup is available within 30 days.
- If you would like to change your child’s class or camp days before the class or camp has started, please contact the office and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- All fees are non-refundable after the start of your first class or camp day registered for.
Makeup Classes ** NEW **
- Makeup classes are only offered for recreational classes that are cancelled due to statutory holidays or for All Star Events (i.e. competitions).
- There are no makeups for classes cancelled due to inclement weather, or for classes missed for personal reasons.
- Makeup classes are pre-arranged for specific dates and cannot be rescheduled. To see makeup class times and dates for the current gymnastics term, please visit www.allstarsportscentre.com and check our online calendar. Makeup classes have no cash value and cannot be used in lieu of payment.
- To schedule a makeup, check the makeup class schedule online and then call us @ 905-495-9950 during office hours or email us at email@example.com.
9:00am – 4:00pm
If school buses in peel are cancelled during the day, All Star programs are also automatically cancelled during the day until 4:00pm. If schools are closed, there will likely be no evening classes however, check our website calendar and Facebook page for regular updates.
4:00pm – 9:00 pm
Conditions will be reassessed and an update will be posted on our website and on our Facebook page (Please LIKE US on Facebook) by 3:00pm.
Information will be posted on our website and Facebook page by 8:00am and 12:00pm.
*For Competitive and GYMKIDS Policies please consult your Program Guidebook