All Star Specialty Classes
Do you want to learn or improve a specific skill or increase strength and or flexibility? A specialty class could be just what you need! We recommend a minimum 8 weeks for most classes. Students will progress at their own rate. These classes are not gender specific unless otherwise stated.
Certificates will be able to be printed through the MySkillChart app when skills are achieved. Students may move to another skill class when ready. Progress reports will be provided for strength and flexibility classes during achievement weeks. Minimum of 8 weeks required.
* A month consists of 4 classes.
* We prefer new members start the first week of the month. See start dates on the Class Calendar here.
* Tuition is monthly, due on the 1st of each month.
* Annual Membership Fee (Gymnastics Ontario Membership) $45.00 per person. * Cannot be prorated.
* All fees + HST.
* To withdraw, email (by the 15th of the month) for the next month.
* Sorry, we do not hold spots.
How to Register
* If a class is full, please join our waitlist.
* To login to your parent portal click here.
* To create a new account click Register beside the class of your choice.
* You can pay monthly or in full!
* There is a minimum 1 month commitment.
* Read our updated policies here before registering.
* To make a monthly payment, click here
* When a spot becomes available, or new classes open, waitlisted members are contacted first!
Levels & Testing
* Gymnasts should attend a minimum of 8 weeks prior to all achievement weeks, to allow for adequate learning time.
* Sometimes a gymnast may move to a more advanced class. This will require a class change. You do not need to re- enroll. Simply call or email our office team to change classes.
SAVE! Family Discounts
* Sibling discount save 10% (2 or more children- 4th child free!)
* 2nd class per week discount save 20%
* Full Year Membership (1 payment SAVE 10% Aug 1) 2 Payment’s Sept 1/Jan 1 SAVE 5%)
* Full Season (Sept -June)
NEW! Calendar of Months for Classes
Gym Session 2023-2024
(4 classes per month)
|No Classes||Makeup Classes||Achievement
|JUL||July 4-31||July 1-3||No|
|AUG||Aug 1-28||Aug 7
Aug 30-Sept 4
|Achievement Week||Aug 22-29|
|SEP||Sept 5-Oct 1||Sep 4||Nov 29|
|OCT||Oct 2-30||Oct 9
|Achievement Week||Oct 23-29|
|NOV||Nov 1-Nov 28||Nov 29, 30||No|
|DEC||Dec 1-28||Dec 1, 2
dates Dec 1, 2, 3
|JAN||Jan 4-31||Jan 1-3||No|
|Achievement Week||Jan 22-28|
|FEB||Feb 1-28||Feb 19||Feb 29|
|MAR||Mar 1-28||Mar 29, 30, 31
|APR||Apr 2-29||Apr 1||No|
|Achievement Week||Apr 3-9|
|MAY||May 1- June 2||May 20
May 25, 26
Competition – dates
|JUN||June 3-30||Closed July 1,2||Kinderstars and Gymstars
Meet June 23 Year
End Gala June 29,30
|Achievement Week||Jun 10-16|
- It is recommended gymnasts attend a minimum of 8 weeks before all Achievement Weeks.
Learn Improve Achieve Succeed
Pricing (includes 4 consecutive classes) $75.00/mo for 45-minute class.
Cartwheels 101 Ages: 6 yrs+
Cartwheels Advanced Ages: 6 yrs+
This class will help students to learn advanced forms of cartwheels such as onehanded cartwheels. A cartwheel with repulsion (or push cartwheel), a round off and a dive cartwheel.
Pre-requisite: A good cartwheel, 5 push-ups, handstand hold 3 sec, demonstrated arm and leg strength.
Gym Flex Ages: 6 yrs+
Our flexibility class will surely help participants achieve splits, bridges, eventually walkovers, improve leaps and more. Our coaches will take you over many types of flexibility exercises. You will do leg and split stretches, foot, toe, arm, back, wrist and shoulder stretches. This class will be great for you if you want to become more flexible! Increasing flexibility will help you progress faster and improve overall health! *Minimum 8 weeks required.
Pre-requisite: Ready to work hard and stretch!
Gym Strong Ages: 6 yrs+
Our strength class will guide and motivate students through different exercises that will increase upper boys, lower body, abdominal and core strength. These exercises will be relevant to developing gymnastics and other sports skills. *Minimum 8 weeks required.
Pre-requisite: Ready to work hard!
Walkovers 101 Ages: 6 yrs+
Students will work towards learning their front and or back walkovers. They will focus on flexibility and strength exercises that will help them achieve these specific skills.
Pre-requisite: Short bridge and long bridge, good side splits almost down, strong handstand with good body position.
Aerials 101 Ages: 6 yrs+
This class will help participants learn their best side aerial. Other needs may include other side aerial and/or aerial front. Various conditioning exercises, drills and progressions will be used along with the tumble track to help students learn safely while having fun!
Pre-requisite: Cartwheel, demonstrate leg power, front walkover
Back handsprings 101 Ages: 6 yrs+
In Back Handspring 101 class we teach the necessary body positions, strength/flexibility exercises and drills to achieve or improve their standing back handspring.
Pre-requisite: Back walkover, hold a tight body handstand, long bridge, 10 push-ups and 20 sit-ups, plank 30 sec.
Flips 101 Ages: 8 yrs+
Who doesn’t want to FLIP! In Flips 101, participants will learn the basics of back tuck, front tuck and or layout. Students can indicate their primary focus and even work on learning all three. There can be variations by adding a round off or round off back handspring or a step out. Many drills will be set up using the floor and tumble track. Some of these skills may be learned and practiced on the trampoline. Gradually students will perform the skills on the floor!
Pre-requisite: Straight/tuck jumps, dive roll, back roll, back extension, and tight body positions, Round off, front handspring, back handspring.