GYMKIDS Afterschool Program
WHERE THE FUN BEGINS AND THE LEARNING CONTINUES….
GYMKIDS was created to help YOU with your children’s school day… while you work!
Here are 6 ways we can help:
- We will ‘rescue’ your kids from school in one of our GYMKIDS shuttle vans
- We will take great care of your kids after school with highly structured, ACTIVE programs a LOW 8:1 ratio
- We will supervise snack, art, homework and/or daily reading time with HIGH EXPECTATIONS!
- We will provide much more than the daily physical activity your child needs to be healthy, along with a good dose of CHALLENGES and FUN!
- We will teach your children SKILLS in gymnastics, trampoline, tumbling, fitness, conditioning and more!
- We will also enforce teamwork, good values, proper manners, conflict resolution, respect, kindness, communication and leadership skills
How The GYMKIDS Program Works
Ages 4-12 yrs
After school, when the bell rings, your child can be picked up from their school and brought to the gym. Trust us! It’s where the fun begins and the learning continues!
If your child does not need transportation after school (and there is room in the program) you can drop them off for a few hours of exciting GYMKIDS fun, every day of the week!
GYMKIDS is a full year program where kids get fit, learn skills through activities and lessons that vary each day! Students will be tested on the Canada Wide official CANGYM level system for gymnastics and trampoline! Our coaches will instruct your child in a safe, positive, caring, kind, environment. GYMKIDS also participate in other activities. See the list below.
GYMKids will learn skills in:
- active games
And still have time for:
GYMKIDS OFFICIAL SCHOOLS 2016-2017
- Alloa P.S (2 spots left)
- Carrefour Des Juene (1 spot left)
- Ingleborough P.S (1 spot left)
- Homestead P.S (2 spots left)
- Herb Campbell (1 spot left)
- Rowntree P.S (3 spots left)
- Rowntree Montessori (4 spots left)
- Southfields Village P.S (1 spot left)
- St Aiden (2 spots left)
- St Angela Merici (3 spots left)
- St Lucy (1 spots left)
- St Ursula (2 spots left)
- St Joachim (1 spots left)
- Terry Fox P.S (3 spots left)
- Worthington P.S (4 spots left)
PARENTS! Is your child’s school not on the list? Please feel free to email us at email@example.com to inquire. Generally, schools are within10km of our centre.
Benefits for Parents and GymKids
- Healthy, happy, tired kids at the end of the day!!!
- Less worry for parents!
- Guilt free day – kids are not stuck at school after the bell rings!
- Children’s activities are done – stay home and enjoy your evening!
- Convenient late pick up!
- Low 8:1 ratio for increased safety and structure!
- Many convenient, easy payment options!
- Kids learn skills!
- Kids learn great values!
- Kids learn responsibility
|Program||Ages||Times||5 Days/ wk||3 Days/ wk||2 days/ wk|
|GYMKIDS With Transportation||4-12 yrs old||School bell time-6:00pm||$399/month
|Not Available||Not Available|
|GYMKIDS Without Transportation||4-12 yrs old||4-6pm||$220/month
|Competitive GYMKIDS*||6-12 yrs old||School bell time-6:00pm||
|Not Available||Not Available|
*Other fees apply for uniform/meets, etc.for GYMKIDS Competitive Gymnasts only.
Add HST to all fees
ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE
$125.00 (includes administrative fee and Gymnastics Ontario Insurance Fees)
Convenient Fee Options
1. Single payment for the year (SAVE 10%) no refunds.
2. 2 Payments ( SAVE 5%) no refunds.
3. Monthly – Pre-Authorized Payment Plan (void chq) OR Credit Card.
Tuition due on the 1st and 15th of the month.
FAMILY DISCOUNT! 10% on all tuition fees for siblings.
SPECIAL GYMKIDS PD DAY DISCOUNT! Full Time GYMKIDS receive 50% off PD DAY CAMPS!