How to Register: You can now register online 24 hours a day. If a class is full, please join our waitlist. Our program is continuous to the end of June and is a continuous program. To login to your parent portal Click here. To create a new account click Register beside the class of your choice. You can pay monthly or in full! There is a minimum 1 month commitment. Read our updated policies here before registering. After the initial commitment period, you may cancel at any time with 2 weeks written notice prior to month end.
Levels & Testing: As gymnasts progress, skills achieved will be recorded on our Skill Tracking Program. It is recommended gymnasts attend a minimum of 8 weeks prior to all achievement weeks, to allow for adequate learning time. Parents will be notified in real-time of new skills accomplished! Certificates can be printed from our Skill Tracking Program from home. Sometimes a gymnast may move to a more advanced class. If so, re-enrollment is not required, just a class change. This is done by contacting our office team. Achievement Weeks are listed on our calendar here.
GYMFIT Recreational Gymnastics for Girls
Gymnastics provides a variety of challenges involving the entire body and the mind, while developing character traits that will help participants throughout their entire lives. As it develops balance, coordination, flexibility and strength, gymnastics is considered the foundation of all sports. It also compliments every sport and helps your child be the best they can be!
The gymnastics CANGYM Level System, used across Canada, forms the basis of this non-competitive gymnastics curriculum. Gymnasts will learn skills on Olympic equipment, men’s or women’s events and also trampoline. Evaluations are done 4x over the entire year while gymnasts work at their own pace, according to their individual level of ability. Participants must be enrolled 8-10 weeks in advance of testing to be evaluated and will receive either a testing report or a progress report.
2021-2022 Gym Season
(Valid July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022)
* Classes run year round beginning in July, to the end of June.
* A month consists of 4 classes
* We prefer new members start the first week of the month. See start dates on the Class Calendar here.
* Tuition is monthly, due on the 1st of each month
* Annual Membership Fee (Gymnastics Ontario Membership) $40.00 per person * Cannot be prorated
* All fees + hst.
* To withdraw, email (by the 15th of the month) for the next month
* Sorry we do not hold spots
SAVE! Family Discounts
* Sibling discount save 10% (2 or more children- 4th child free!)
* 2nd class per week discount save 20%
* Full Year Membership (1 payment SAVE 10% Aug 1) 2 Payment’s Sept 1/Jan 1 SAVE 5%)
* Full Season (Sept -June)
How to Register
* Register online only, 24 hours a day.
* If a class is full, please join our waitlist.
* To login to your parent portal Click here.
* To create a new account click Register beside the class of your choice.
* You can pay monthly or in full!
* There is a minimum 1 month commitment.
* Read our updated policies here before registering.
* To make a monthly payment, click here
* When a spot becomes available, or new classes open, waitlisted members are contacted first!
Levels & Testing
* Skills achieved are recorded in real time using our Skill Tracking Program.
* Gymnasts should attend a minimum of 8 weeks prior to all achievement weeks, to allow for adequate learning time.
* Parents will be notified in real-time of new skills accomplished!
* Certificates can be printed from our Skill Tracking Program at home.
* Sometimes a gymnast may move to a more advanced class. This will require a class change. You do not need to re- enrol. Simply call or email our office team to change classes.
* Achievement Weeks are listed on our Class Calendar here.
NEW! Calendar of Months for Classes
|Months||Dates for Classes||No Classes|
|Monthly fee includes 4 classes per month||*These holidays are not included in fees|
|Aug||Aug 3 – Aug 30 (Start Aug 3)|
|Sept||Sept 7 – Oct 3 (Start Sept 7)||Sept 6 (Makeup Sept 19)|
|Oct||Oct 4 – Nov 1 (Start Oct 4)||Oct 11 (Makeup Oct 17)|
|Achievement Week||Oct 25 – 31|
|Nov||Nov 3 – Nov 30 (Start Nov 3)|
|Dec||Dec 1 – Dec 28 (Start Dec 1)||Dec 25 (Makeup Dec 29) Dec 26 (Makeup Dec 30)|
|Jan||Jan 3 – Jan 30 (Start Jan 3)|
|Achievement Week||Jan 17 – 23|
|Feb||Jan 31 – Feb 28 (Start Jan 31)||*Feb 21|
|Mar||Mar 1 – Apr 1 (Start Mar 1)||No classes Mar 14-18 March Break Camp Running|
|Achievement Week||Mar 28 – Apr 3|
|Apr||Apr 2 – May 1 (Start Apr 2 )||*No classes Apr 15-18 closed|
|May||May 2 – May 30 (Start May 2)||*May 23|
|Jun||June 1-June 28 (Start June 1)|
|Achievement Week||June 20 – 26|
- It is recommended gymnasts attend a minimum of 8 weeks before all Achievement Weeks.
Personal Best! Personal Goals! Self-Confidence!
Girls GYMFIT Intro (Level 1-2)
Jr (ages 6-8) Sr (ages 9+)
Start here if your child is 6 yrs + and has never done gymnastics before, or if they have graduated from Tumblin’ Tigers or Advanced Tumblin’ Tigers. This is where they will begin their journey through the CANGYM level system. This introductory class will teach and/or review the necessary basics of warming up and beginner gymnastics on all events in a fun, safe manner using logical progressions. This program introduce your child to learning gymnastics with proper technique.
Recommendation: 1 or 2x per week.
Girls GYMFIT (Levels 3-4)
Jr (ages 6-8) Sr (ages 9+)
This program is designed to continue developing strength, including full body support, flexibility and more skills. Participants will be introduced to new gymnastics skills on all Olympic events, learning elements such as handstands, cartwheels, bridges, and more! This program improves coordination, flexibility, strength and balance!
Pre-requisite: Level 2
Recommendation: 1.5 hr class, 1 or 2x per week
Girls Advanced GYMFIT (Level 5-6)
Jr (ages 6-8) Sr (ages 9+)
This is a progressive program with an ‘advanced style’ approach designed to develop skills at a faster pace. It involves increased emphasis on conditioning and flexibility, specific technical details for skills such as walkovers, round offs and more. The expectations are higher in this program. Please note: it may take more than a few testing periods to advance through these higher levels. Participants will gain self-confidence through hard work and achieving skills!
Pre-requisite: Level 4
Recommendation: 1.5 hr class, 2x per week
Girls GYMSTARS (Level 7+ or Coaches Recommendation Only)
Jr (ages 7-9 yrs) Sr (ages 10-13yrs)
This ‘extra advanced’ program, by coaches’ recommendation only, is designed to develop skills such as walkovers, handsprings, round off back handsprings etc. Greater emphasis will be placed on conditioning and is centered on learning more advanced skills in the CANGYM level system, at a faster pace. Gymnasts will learn Junior Olympic routines and participate in a mandatory, ‘fun’ recreational competition hosted at our facility, giving these gymnasts the ‘full gymnastics experience’. This program will teach your child to work hard towards their goals and may lead to our competitive program.
Pre-requisite: Level 7 or by coach recommendation
Recommendation: 2 hr class, 2 or 3x per week
Requirement: Gymstars bodysuit, Competition Fee (due at registration)
Girls Super GYMSTARS
This program is similar to Gymstars except it is a 3 hour program. This allows for more time for warmup, conditioning, refining, polishing and skill development. Super Gymstars will learn routines from the Junior Olympic program and will participate in the mandatory, fun, recreational competition hosted at our facility. This will give these gymnasts the ‘full gymnastics experience’. This program may lead to our competitive program.
Pre-requisite: CANGYM Level 5 & Coach Recommendation
Recommendation: 3 hrs, 2x per week
Requirement: Gymstars Bodysuit, Competition Fee (due at registration)
Open Gym (co-ed)
Looking for a fun activity to keep fit, spend time with friends, learn new skills or as extra practice? Open Gym is for you! No commitment required! This program is for ages 8yrs+ and all levels. Trampoline! Conditioning! Flips! Other than a mandatory warm-up, classes are unstructured but always supervised by a qualified coach. This format allows participants to choose the equipment and skills they want to work on, at their level of ability of course.
Visit the office to purchase your Open Gym 10 Class Pass today!
Recommendations: 1 or 2x per week