Welcome to the GYM JUNGLE!
* A month consists of 4 classes
* We prefer new members start the first week of the month. See start dates on the Class Calendar here.
* Tuition is monthly, due on the 1st of each month
* Annual Membership Fee (Gymnastics Ontario Membership) $40.00 per person * Cannot be prorated
* All fees + hst.
* To withdraw, email (by the 15th of the month) for the next month
* Sorry we do not hold spots
How to Register
* If a class is full, please join our waitlist.
* To login to your parent portal Click here.
* To create a new account click Register beside the class of your choice.
* You can pay monthly or in full!
* There is a minimum 1 month commitment.
* Read our updated policies here before registering.
* To make a monthly payment, click here
* When a spot becomes available, or new classes open, waitlisted members are contacted first!
Levels & Testing
* Gymnasts should attend a minimum of 8 weeks prior to all achievement weeks, to allow for adequate learning time.
* Parents will be notified in real-time of new skills accomplished!
* Certificates can be printed from our Skill Tracking Program at home.
* Sometimes a gymnast may move to a more advanced class. This will require a class change. You do not need to re- enrol. Simply call or email our office team to change classes.
* Achievement Weeks are listed on our Class Calendar here.
SAVE! Family Discounts
* Sibling discount save 10% (2 or more children- 4th child free!)
* 2nd class per week discount save 20%
* Full Year Membership (1 payment SAVE 10% Aug 1) 2 Payment’s Sept 1/Jan 1 SAVE 5%)
* Full Season (Sept -June)
NEW! Calendar of Months for Classes
|Months||Dates for Classes||No Classes|
|Monthly fee includes 4 classes per month||*These holidays are not included in fees|
|Aug||Aug 3 – Aug 30 (Start Aug 3)|
|Sept||Sept 7 – Oct 3 (Start Sept 7)||Sept 6 (Makeup Sept 19)|
|Oct||Oct 4 – Nov 1 (Start Oct 4)||Oct 11 (Makeup Oct 17)|
|Achievement Week||Oct 25 – 31|
|Nov||Nov 3 – Nov 30 (Start Nov 3)|
|Dec||Dec 1 – Dec 28 (Start Dec 1)||Dec 25 (Makeup Dec 29) Dec 26 (Makeup Dec 30)|
|Jan||Jan 3 – Jan 30 (Start Jan 3)|
|Achievement Week||Jan 17 – 23|
|Feb||Jan 31 – Feb 28 (Start Jan 31)||*Feb 21|
|Mar||Mar 1 – Apr 1 (Start Mar 1)||No classes Mar 14-18 March Break Camp Running|
|Achievement Week||Mar 28 – Apr 3|
|Apr||Apr 2 – May 1 (Start Apr 2 )||*No classes Apr 15-18 closed|
|May||May 2 – May 30 (Start May 2)||*May 23|
|Jun||June 1-June 28 (Start June 1)|
|Achievement Week||June 20 – 26|
- It is recommended gymnasts attend a minimum of 8 weeks before all Achievement Weeks.
Gym Jungle Play (1-5 yrs)
It’s a Jungle out there! Why not meet your friends at the gym and make new ones! This is an ‘open gym’ format, that allows children to explore the gym environment and interact socially. Help your child develop their social skills and body awareness by trying new activities along with other children in our fun, active gym. Let your little ones experience the wonderful benefits of gymnastics through play! It’s easy just put on your sweats and come play with us! 1 hr class
BUBBLE GYM (2 – 7 yrs) New!
Create your own class with friends and family that are in your child’s ‘bubble’. We will accommodate varying ages and levels in Bubble Gym class using a more flexible format that allows for fun, fitness, skills, challenges and social interaction! Parent participation may be required for children 3 yrs and under. 45 min class Ratio 6:1 *exclusive use will depend on current restrictions.
Bond with your special little person that is on the move and give them a great start to an active life! With their energy, our guidance and your help, they have so much more to learn and discover! Your Lit’l Monkey will learn basic movement patterns and develop body awareness through music, circuits and various gymnastics equipment in our fun, highly social setting. When a parent and child regularly attend gym class it instils the understanding of schedule, discipline and commitment When parents listen to the coach, the child learns to listen too. 50 min class. Ratio: 8:1
Help your Lit’l Hopper take the big step of being ‘on their own’. The coach and parent will work together towards this goal of gradually being on their own and able to follow instructions from another adult. This class involves a structured warmup, circuits, gymnastics events and creative play. Parents are required to step into the Jungle when needed for control and structure at the same time keeping a bit of distance. 50 min class 5:1 Ratio
Pre-requisite: Complete 3 months of Lit’l Monkeys or similar.
This is a class for your playful little Cubs and ‘climbers’ who are fully ready to be on their own! Participants will work on their listening and basic skills on our Climbin’ Cubs curriculum designed to develop balance, coordination, strength and gross motor skills. 60 min class. 6:1 ratio
Pre-requisite: Complete 2 months Lit’l Monkeys, Lit’l Hoppers or similar program.
Your Tumblin’ Tiger will have new challenges with an emphasis on learning specific skills in an encouraging, positive environment. This program involves basic gymnastic skills such as front rolls, body supports, on the first 2 of 4 Kindergym Levels in our Gym Jungle curriculum. Build your child’s self confidence and give them the opportunity to experience success with each attempt big or small, while having fun and making new friends! 60 min class. 8:1 Ratio
For the budding gymnast who listens very well, is developing at a faster pace and requires a little more challenge. This class consists of combining some skills and drills that will lead to learning a cartwheel with more time spent on strength, flexibility and coordination exercises. 60 min. 8:1 Ratio.
Pre-requisite: completed Tumblin’ Tigers Level 2
Recommendation: 2 classes per week
Kinderstars (4 – 5 yrs, Levels 3+)
This class by coaches’ recommendation, has higher expectations, increased challenges and more attention to the details like form and presentation. The warm up is full of basics such as foot and knee turnout, proper running position, splits, bridges and strength exercises. Drills are used to learn skills such as front and back rolls, handstands and cartwheels! 90 min class. 8:1 ratio.
Pre-requisite: by coach recommendation only
Recommendation: 2 classes per week.